Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
E2r.gif

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
off topic also what the fuck are you talking about.
Turns out, people on here no better than Isaac. All fake predator catchers who go around dropping edgy humor and mob attacking people.

What's the difference between forge gang and plate gang and TCaP and Isaac and the Bodega losers??

Not a thing. Sadly, all just communities who pretend to catch predators to hit on women and when that doesn't work out, reeeee about them all over the net...or use their traumas against them to attack them.

Sad day on Onionfarms.

Sad day for all us true survivors who you freaks get off on attacking.

ElJagre

Registered
Not a thing. Sadly, all just communities who pretend to catch predators to hit on women and when that doesn't work out, reeeee about them all over the net...or use their traumas against them to attack them.
Can you please elaborate? I'm pretty sure no one uses "I catch predators" as an icebreaker to hit on women.

Reason: clarification.

Catoru Gojo

The Untouchable Cat
Baby Onion
Turns out, people on here no better than Isaac. All fake predator catchers who go around dropping edgy humor and mob attacking people.

What's the difference between forge gang and plate gang and TCaP and Isaac and the Bodega losers??

Sad day on Onionfarms.

Sad day for all us true survivors who you freaks get off on attacking.
FJF-gT5WQAoIkI3.jpg

Catoru Gojo

The Untouchable Cat
Baby Onion
I actually know someone who used to go to the same church as Isaac back when he lived in Plainview. Isaac used to volunteer there all the time, in the late spring of 2009 he got into a heated argument with another member of the church about something he had said to their child while volunteering. The parent reportedly said for him to keep his hands and ideas away from his child or they will call the cops. Shortly after that he moved and never came back.