• dood
Reactions: steel donut

Sailfish

Owner
Staff member
Super Moderator
Big Bossman
Dec 10, 2019
Lolcow.orgasm may have ended but Onionfarms is just beginning.

• Feels
Reactions: Gamercat

ladmin

"He who laughs last, laughs best."
Administrator
Super Moderator
scholar
anime avi
Jan 3, 2021
Kill yourself.

• Autistic

ladmin

"He who laughs last, laughs best."
Administrator
Super Moderator
scholar
anime avi
Jan 3, 2021
it's odd, you say you're from lolcow.org but you don't incessantly post faildox and unironic ironic meta-threads about mods and users while bitching about a&n of course.

• Feels

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
furry
Registered
Feb 20, 2022
nowhere
it's odd, you say you're from lolcow.org but you don't incessantly post faildox and unironic ironic meta-threads about mods and users while bitching about a&n of course.
that's because I make even worse threads than yours also I think KF is gay and anyone that is that mad over getting banned at a gay circlejerk hugbox spregatory needs to seek a therapist
I am the only hope for lolcow. This is true. A dox thread on every farmer until Josh's website is a smoldering mess and he ends up homeless and pizzaless in a Swiss gutter.
3042111 - Nawnii Rossali Stariaat yeagar.png

your deep breadtube marxist-leninist-maoist analysis of my little pony equestria girls is the thing that will save lolcow.orgasm and onionfarms.cum

About us

Onionfarms is a news and gossip forum covering current events, as well as public figure gossip and drama. Onionfarms.com is not in any way associated with Lolcow.org. Hosted by HostGator and a proud part of the Xenforo community

If you enjoy being a part of the Onionfarms community, you may donate via the following ways.

Cryptocurrency Donations

Bitcoin (BTC): Wallet Address 1: 0xCECf3FBe49F5e88807fD07b7207Dc33Cc80FEad

Bitcoin (BTC): Wallet Address 2: 1DdQsEt9UCwC8VTwCatAWMaWZVxbZNc8AF

Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Wallet Address 1: qzh69zkxz6epp70vyw02n7uuqz3vqf88vs6efhhh8c

This is an adult website. If you are a minor please discontinue using this website.