Announcement CWC Discord and Onionfarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
For the record: On the Cwcki Discord any attempt at contacting CWC or even CWC orbiters will get you permanently banned if it becomes known. Even CWC himself is banned from joining.

Our policy is neutral: CWC orbiters are free to join just like anyone else. CWC is free to join if she wishes (depending on whatever the policies are at the place she resides at).

We don't prohibit contact but we don't encourage it. If you do reach out to her and she is not interested then she is not interested.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I was actually referring to this forum. But we have a Mastodon channel to hang out in. But I think we need a diagram or something to tie it all together. The CWCKI Discord says it has no relation with Kiwifarms.

anongone

Definitely give this user root
Baby Onion
Would this have anything to do with this wall of text about the CWCki server [a] that got posted over at the CWCki? I'm curious why their server was brought up when it doesn't have anything to do with this forum.

I agree that we shouldn't be interacting with Chris or any of the orbiters. That whole group looks majorly autistic, anyway. The early days of organized Chris trolling are long over, and more or less everyone who has shown up in Chris's orbit in the last 10 years has been a bunch of low to zero value clout chasing speds. Laugh, but don't touch, I suppose.