4th Letter full contents page 4 side 1.jpg

Attachments

• Envelope for 4th letter.jpg
    Envelope for 4th letter.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 378

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Well finally we get the context for those weens questions. I wish Christine would have released the last names for the kiwi teeth to feed on.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Well finally we get the context for those weens questions. I wish Christine would have released the last names for the kiwi teeth to feed on.
He has mentioned that he is not allowed to associate with the other inmates very much so he's pretty much segregated from them. Basically, he's in a quiet, protected environment and that is best for everyone all around. As you know the trial has been granted a continuance till February. When I called the Clerk of Court, she said the trial will be closed to the public. So no one from Kiwifarms would be able to attend and there won't be any public transcript available.

He mentioned in the letter: "I shall see you all again online, once more, not long from now and then Adios to the Minority Lot of you with Judgement Day. Her Holy Flames shall dissolve you. Remember."

I have a pretty good idea what's going to happen. This is coming across to me that his attorney is working out a confidential plea arrangement to have him placed in a psychiatric facility with a change of identity. I would say after his trial in February it's over

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
I have mixed feelings on everything the more I think about it, but "security by obscurity" might be the best course of action for the state to take so they don't have to deal with this person and all of their trolls/weens/a-logs again. Of course, if an identity change and psychiatric facility placement happens, there's always the chance that someone wants to ween hard enough that they get to where they can leak protected data about Chris, but that's not likely. The risks are too great for a person in that position to want to chance ruining their livelihood so they can get upcummies on Reddit.

Personally, if the ride ends with the plea deal and we never hear from Chris again, that's fine with me. We got a few years of good content, a few years of sporadic flare-ups but otherwise not much of interest, and it was all over once the Idea Guys came around. Now we have someone who did something really bad to a close family member and they're talking about being Jesus or some shit. It's time to put this cow out to pasture.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
That's how I see it as well. If he is put in a psychiatric facility. Whatever treatment or care he receives will be considered protected information under Federal HIPAA laws (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act). I just wouldn't feel secure having someone leak that kind of information onto Onionfarms. I think after he is sent away in February we should consider the Chris Chan saga over and done with and lock the CWC sub-forum. There are tons of other cows that can take his place that will be just as entertaining.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
That's how I see it as well. If he is put in a psychiatric facility. Whatever treatment or care he receives will be considered protected information under Federal HIPAA laws (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act). I just wouldn't feel secure having someone leak that kind of information onto Onionfarms. I think after he is sent away in February we should consider the Chris Chan saga over and done with and lock the CWC sub-forum. There are tons of other cows that can take his place that will be just as entertaining.
What are we now? Moralfarms?

I'm okay with this.

Dumbchan

Dumbass
Baby Onion
I noticed there are letters saying he receives money from fans. Does he get to keep the money? Is there a specific allowance allowed?

I don't know much about prison life but I'm curious about the money situation.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
I noticed there are letters saying he receives money from fans. Does he get to keep the money? Is there a specific allowance allowed?

I don't know much about prison life but I'm curious about the money situation.
So essentially it wouldn't touch his hands and goes into his Lil piggy bank. Christine can then from there simply purchase extra things with said money.

Giving Chris money atm really doesn't help, the dude has zero ability to budget and refused to go on anything other than SSI. Which blows my mind as there are many that are far more deserving of SSI and they try much harder.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
So essentially it wouldn't touch his hands and goes into his Lil piggy bank. Christine can then from there simply purchase extra things with said money.

Giving Chris money atm really doesn't help, the dude has zero ability to budget and refused to go on anything other than SSI. Which blows my mind as there are many that are far more deserving of SSI and they try much harder.
Because nobody ever showed Christine otherwise. His father never showed him how to put a resume together or give him assistance in applying at a temp agency like Manpower. Christine never applied for SSI, it was Robert who brought her down to the social security office, got her on disability then took his little cut for "room and board". After Christine became "famous" with the CWCki forums it was pretty much a done deal. The damage was already done.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Because nobody ever showed Christine otherwise. His father never showed him how to put a resume together or give him assistance in applying at a temp agency like Manpower. Christine never applied for SSI, it was Robert who brought her down to the social security office, got her on disability then took his little cut for "room and board". After Christine became "famous" with the CWCki forums it was pretty much a done deal. The damage was already done.
Christine really would have benefited from a social worker and progressing on guided jobs. Alas we are left with someone who can keep their delusions even in jail.

If I was following them for the funnies I'd have not come around. Instead I've always saw Chris-Chan as doing literally everything someone should not do. They're a fascinating hobby case study.