CWC 2nd Jail Letter Full Contents

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
The Koran I sent him was rejected by the jail because it was sent from a used bookstore not the publisher. This is my error.
A generous fan has made a donation and he has purchased a copy of the Koran from the commissary. She feels a spiritual connection to Islam.
She is not surprised that she has received a large amount of views and responses on proclaiming herself the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.
She cautions me metaphorically about flying too close to the sun and getting burned in the acquisition of knowledge through meditation.

She made some very good chicken soup.
I have noticed a change in her writing style. She seems more "prophetlike" in her writing style.

CWC 2nd letter page 1.jpg

CWC 2nd letter page 2.jpg

CWC 2nd Letter page 3.jpg

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Baby Onion
Okay, Christine sounds more lucid and independent. I'm all for the rebuild yourself arc going on here.

That said, how TF are we supposed to get over the mom fucking? Was it all metaphor?

Also yeah don't mainline energy in a meditation, that shits about clearing your mind. Christine is doing it wrong and no doubt that's why she went full insane there. I'll use she until we have more proof it isn't Barb being Barb.

Cause we still have her closing to be an uppercase G god. Big no no there.