Condense the sub forums

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
i legitimately can’t find anything i’m looking for the naught thread and there is so many subforums under so many headings that any search is completely futile.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Agreed, like other xenforo forums have this button you can click where it'll collapse certain boards.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
Every time i log in there’s a notification that one of my threads has been moved to a different forum.

there is no escape:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
If I limit the sub-forums and throw everything into one group, then you will have to use tags (thread prefixes) and that is where the devil is in the details. There are no sub-tags. If I use the tag "Religious Cow" for example, I can't set child tags. So using child tags would simply clutter things up. I will need to use a lot of sub-forums but what I can do is make some of these child forums so it does not appear as cluttered.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
If I limit the sub-forums and throw everything into one group, then you will have to use tags (thread prefixes) and that is where the devil is in the details. There are no sub-tags. If I use the tag "Religious Cow" for example, I can't set child tags. So using child tags would simply clutter things up. I will need to use a lot of sub-forums but what I can do is make some of these child forums so it does not appear as cluttered.
But the issue must be only visible to you since it isn’t an issue on kiwi and lolcow.org

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
But the issue must be only visible to you since it isn’t an issue on kiwi and lolcow.org
Lolcow.org has a much narrower focus than Onionfarms. Lolcow.org only covers lolcows. Onionfarms not only covers lolcows but also celebrities, political people and public figures. This is why it isn't an issue on lolcow.org. We are not strictly a hardline lolcow forum. Onionfarms is more of a moderate gossip forum. This is what I've envisioned for onionfarms from day one.

Last edited: