• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Christopher Ernest Welke / Cow Poly / Tapper7

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Screenshot_20230622_220009_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230622_220024_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230622_220036_Brave.jpg

Cringe E couple both have a thing for Josh Moon.

Tamagachi Rape Festival 2022

CATHEDRAL COMMANDO
Registered

Live now.
Everyone is unbanned.
Because Mr. Nicholson & Doc Chatterly are very sleepy employees. Will be taking co-host and third chair and mentally handicapped recurring guest applications after I am done with a smoke break.

Riri

Registered
I was wondering who this guy was. Seemed to just be a Twitter reply guy who would constantly reply to Elaines posts within minutes. Makes sense his thread is in the Elaine subfourm.
Screenshot_20230814-154358.png

Screenshot_20230814-154230.png

Cow Poly getting blatant with the Sean Walker/Clay unmasking.

"Watch my podcast, guys."
Podcast_.jpg

"I'm not talking about myself"
Glasshouse.jpg

"I wouldn't know anything about that"
Neverdiscord.jpg

"notice me"
Noticeme.jpg

This new account isn't cow poly, but has access to a lot of his discord conversations.
Dickriding02.jpg
Dickriding01.jpg
Data broker maybe.

I guess you feel the need to remind people about my existence, so ditto
Screenshot_2024-03-28-23-23-19-82_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png
You don't remember me (I get it, heroin is a bitch, innit?)
But I remember you, you fucking faggot
@Cringestorian X
This is my new shitposting thread (barring jannie intervention)
My name ain't dick, so keep it out of your mouth, troon sucking sodomite junkienigger.