• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Christine Weston Chandler Has Mailed Me - Surprise Package

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Okay, I have something real special for you tonight. A short time ago I contacted CWC because I wanted to see how she was doing in jail. I am assuming some of us on the Onionfarms were curious about what life was like in jail. She responded pretty quickly. I just got the letter today. Now this is a surprise package. I have no idea of the contents. The letter is still unopened. Is it an expose on Joshua Moon and Kiwifarms? Is it a revival of Sonichu or her Pony Adventures? Your guess is as good as mine. I have held it up to the light and it looks like there is quite a bit of content.

Feedback my fellow Onions.

Chris Chan Outer Envelope.jpg

Gajin

Registered
Okay, I have something real special for you tonight. A short time ago I contacted CWC because I wanted to see how she was doing in jail. I am assuming some of us on the Onionfarms were curious about what life was like in jail. She responded pretty quickly. I just got the letter today. Now this is a surprise package. I have no idea of the contents. The letter is still unopened. Is it an expose on Joshua Moon and Kiwifarms? Is it a revival of Sonichu or her Pony Adventures? Your guess is as good as mine. I have held it up to the light and it looks like there is quite a bit of content.

Feedback my fellow Onions.

View attachment 10279
Why haven't you opened it?

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
Did Chris put Jesus as his first name or am i misreading this?