Kiwifarms Gossip Celebrity’s who have Kiwi Farms accounts (Now a Guru Larry q&a thread!)

General gossip about kiwifarms

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
ok if this is guru larry...

What are your thoughts on the current state of Chris? Specifically the living a pretend life toonworld crap, trans shit I'm kinda desensitized to

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
He is peak consoomer and fills his reviews with shitty jokes and personal stories that no1curs about. Kind of like a really autistic nostalgia critic. He never used to be this bad but i stopped watching him because he became unbearable.
Kickscammers is still worth watching, but yeah... The rest of Slopes' output is just shilling, consooming or soy-flavoured (or a combination of two or more of these things).

Last edited:

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
Posing as an American this whole time sure is a great way to throw anyone off my trail, isn't it?
Just post a timestamp via cellphone photo of you logged into your channel on your computer or your face holding a timestamp if you’re gonna larp this up.

if youre larry, howdy we have talked privately before. Do you still talk to Blackfacekermit?

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Just post a timestamp via cellphone photo of you logged into your channel on your computer or your face holding a timestamp if you’re gonna larp this up.
lol no.

Make a post on your twitter about skool daze for spectrum.

Easily deniable. But still proof.

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
Make a post on your twitter about skool daze for spectrum.

Easily deniable. But still proof.
"Larry" mentioned something about two puppets owned by Ashens. If Ashens makes a video featuring two puppets, that would be enough to convince me.

Unless, of course, "Larry" got Ashens confused with Techmoan, who is famous for his puppets. Though I can't see how... Ashens looks like Karl Pilkington with hair and sounds like Matt Berry, unlike Techmoan.

Kenya Jones

Baby Onion
Im going to become a multimillionaire artist savant who changes the landscape of humanity in a similar way to Nero, Mozart, and Kanye West.