Kiwifarms Gossip Celebrity’s who have Kiwi Farms accounts (Now a Guru Larry q&a thread!)

General gossip about kiwifarms

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Harry Partridge, Internet animator and son of XTC frontman Andy Partridge, has gone on record saying he is obsessed with CWC and checks the cwcki every single day. Could he have a kiwi account. There was/is a user with one his drawings as a pfp, coincidence?. Does this also mean that XTC and Chris Chan have a vague connection as Harry was the subject of their 1989 song “Pink Thing”?

Guru Larry, Youtuber and Television Personality has mentioned he is a fan of CWC and was suspiciously early for CWCs kiwi farms q&a. I like to headcanon that he is @Pissmaster.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
I'd expect Graham Linehan to have an account to receive email alerts about tranny cows. There is a JK Rowling account, and while it is a based terf, the user claims to be Irish, not Scottish (could be a ruse by the queen of troon hating though).

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
'ello you
Hi Larry! Massive fan, been watching you for ten years since you were on the tele with your “retro corner”. I have some questions if you wouldn’t mind asking.

1. Have you seen the inside of Ashens garage and if so what was it like?

2. How awkward did you feel during your famous Chris Chan interview? it’s absolutely toe curling to watch now

3. Slopes is a fat soyish embarrassment and i’m glad you took him off your channel.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
this thirst for edge points and negative attention reminds me when Null was ecstasic about claiming the couch cuck as Kiwifarms' first school shooter (despite the fact he rarely used the place)
isn't it simpler to tell the New Zealand authorities to fuck off once again if someone feels in the need of fuel for his contrarian & narcissist ego?

Larry Bundy Sr

'Ello you!
Remarkable Onion
Hi Larry! Massive fan, been watching you for ten years since you were on the tele with your “retro corner”. I have some questions if you wouldn’t mind asking.

1. Have you seen the inside of Ashens garage and if so what was it like?

2. How awkward did you feel during your famous Chris Chan interview? it’s absolutely toe curling to watch now

3. Slopes is a fat soyish embarrassment and i’m glad you took him off your channel.

1. Yes! And it's a bog standard garage with two wire shelves with a lot of random knick-knacks on them. I don't know what you expected. Bit of a spoiler here: He has a pair of very amusing puppets he'll do a review on, hopefully sooner than later.

2. Not at all. Chris is an interesting guy and I find talking with him fascinating. Picking his mind is like playing a crazy roguelike where you never know what you're gonna see.

3. Slopes is a great guy, he just never got the hang of being a presenter. It's harder work than it seems, considering you need to modulate your voice to a particular tempo and volume, to something pleasing to the ear. It's a little like singing, in that regard.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
1. Yes! And it's a bog standard garage with two wire shelves with a lot of random knick-knacks on them. I don't know what you expected. Bit of a spoiler here: He has a pair of very amusing puppets he'll do a review on, hopefully sooner than later.

2. Not at all. Chris is an interesting guy and I find talking with him fascinating. Picking his mind is like playing a crazy roguelike where you never know what you're gonna see.

3. Slopes is a great guy, he just never got the hang of being a presenter. It's harder work than it seems, considering you need to modulate your voice to a particular tempo and volume, to something pleasing to the ear. It's a little like singing, in that regard.
Holy Fuck. This is pretty detailed for an assumed troll.

1. He makes it out in his reviews to be this mystical place filled with junk people have sent him.

3. He is peak consoomer and fills his reviews with shitty jokes and personal stories that no1curs about. Kind of like a really autistic nostalgia critic. He never used to be this bad but i stopped watching him because he became unbearable.

Bender

The Roswell Incident? You're looking at him.
Registered

I want to believe.

Larry Bundy Sr

'Ello you!
Remarkable Onion
Holy Fuck. This is pretty detailed for an assumed troll.

1. He makes it out in his reviews to be this mystical place filled with junk people have sent him.

3. He is peak consoomer and fills his reviews with shitty jokes and personal stories that no1curs about. Kind of like a really autistic nostalgia critic. He never used to be this bad but i stopped watching him because he became unbearable.
1. Ever noticed how often he says "I borrowed this from-"? And who he attributes to most of the really obscure gaming stuff? :cool:

3. He writes what he knows, and a lot of people seem to like it.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
1. Ever noticed how often he says "I borrowed this from-"? And who he attributes to most of the really obscure gaming stuff? :cool:

There’s no fucking way.... Fucking how has this been under our noses this whole time. I mean i had my suspicions but jesus....

Bender

The Roswell Incident? You're looking at him.
Registered

1615422211140.png