Bug Reports

【VOID】

Erpererter
Ladmin
Apr 8, 2022
All of the UI.X based themes have a few issues such as the title of threads not appearing at the top of the page. It's something that I'm planning on fixing by rebuilding the themes from scratch if we can't get an updated version of the UI.X files.

• Informative
Reactions: Gamercat

Sailfish

Owner
Global Administrator
Dec 10, 2019
All of the UI.X based themes have a few issues such as the title of threads not appearing at the top of the page. It's something that I'm planning on fixing by rebuilding the themes from scratch if we can't get an updated version of the UI.X files.
I just went to Themehouse and all my licenses had expired back in October so I renewed them and downloaded all the patches and I have already uploaded them.

• Informative
Reactions: Gamercat

Empresa

Is on holiday.
Global Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
can you make the chat overlayed like it used to be or have a dedicated page for it instead of a pop up window? like I would use it more often if it wasnt a hassle to get to.

Sailfish

Owner
Global Administrator
Dec 10, 2019
can you make the chat overlayed like it used to be or have a dedicated page for it instead of a pop up window? like I would use it more often if it wasnt a hassle to get to.
The chat that we have is long out of date. What I am thinking of might be a separate website or domain with the best chat installed.

Sailfish

Owner
Global Administrator
Dec 10, 2019
I
Done

【VOID】

Erpererter
Ladmin
Apr 8, 2022
inline usertagging has stopped working
Okay, I guess it still works; but the dropdown menu that has the usernames in it to select has stopped working

Empresa

Is on holiday.
Global Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
I can't edit my old posts anymore . reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
whygod.gif

Empresa

Is on holiday.
Global Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
plz fix the edit button window its like DMs where it goes away after 5 minutes , I wanna fix up some of my old posts!
ezgif.com-gif-maker(98).gif

【VOID】

Erpererter
Ladmin
Apr 8, 2022
plz fix the edit button window its like DMs where it goes away after 5 minutes , I wanna fix up some of my old posts!
View attachment 18658
I believe in the process of fixing the registration issue, permissions, phrases, and templates got overwritten with their defaults. I'll go into the board perms and restore them in just a sec

-Edit
Alright, I've restored all the perms you had on the IP2 board.

• Feels
Reactions: Empresa

Sailfish

Owner
Global Administrator
Dec 10, 2019
I am getting a list of glitches together to put up another job order to get some outside help to fix these.

Reactions: delphi