• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Balancing Four Categories of People

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
In terms of people of interest there are four broad categories that Onionfarms covers: Lolcows, Celebrities (both regular celebrities and internet celebrities), Political Cows (Heads of State, government people), and General Public Figures who don't fit in any of the other categories. In terms of relative percentages, Celebrities, Political Cows and General Public Figures should have a combined total about 80% with lolcows totaling about 20%.

Talk about lolcows all you want but let's balance it out so it does not overwhelm the forum. The reason I am doing this is because I want to monetize the board in the near future without us getting blacklisted. Josh tried to open another payment stream for Kiwifarms and in less than a day they disabled it. This is a significant part of the reason why I emphasize countries and news.