Christory August 12, 2022 Letter. Chris Says All of his "Holy Work" and Revelations Are Justified

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Highlights
He understands there have been concerns over our Lord and Savior using 1600s English and understands that this was not spoken in his past Book of Life while he was Jesus Christ in Jerusalem. Language does not make or break a leader, god, or prophet.

He can travel from one country to another and change his spoken language, his physical visage (appearance) and identity time after time.

He left Jerusalem after his resurrection and traveled to England in 1389 and claims the earth was split in two and became separate from the rest of the whole universe outside the Milky Way. Then he went forward through the February 2003 Chaos Rainbow, back in time and between dimensions from C-197 Earth (half) to 1218 Earth (half) for his second ever reincarnation into this life.

He took to speaking King James English because it matched the last spoken language when he was Sylvia the Magician back in King Arthur's time. But if you insist, he will revert to Modern English.

Had the awakenings, enlightenments and revelations with Heaven's Light shining down on him. Still claims he is Jesus Christ reincarnated your Lord, Savior and God. Describes himself as a fellow servant walking among you.

Long known of the Mortgage on the house being reverse but it was retained unconsciously and why he did his "Soul Bonding" with Barbara. His "Soul Bonding" and "healing powers" was a gift that cleansed her sins, regrets and extended her life.

Here is the icing on the cake: "Let me past, present, and future actions and manifestations I do in the Divine and Holy Word with Emanuel and the other Gods and Goddesses speak of the truths as well before shutting me up or ditching my faith"

Translation in plain English: All of his actions and revelations in the past, present and future are justified and speak for themselves.

Envelope for August 12 2022.jpg

August 12 Letter Page 1.jpg

August 12 Letter Page 2.jpg
August 12 Letter Page 3.jpg
August 12 Letter Page 4.jpg

Last edited: