Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Unban {o}P

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • @SIGSEGV is a douche bag, but @cjöcker is niggerer

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
What is your opinion on this masterpiece of Philosophical Fiction?
1614030626912.png

Deleted member 291

Ayn rand is basically an lolcow with all the crazy stuff she supported despite being a libertarian. But she is a good writer she just made the mistake of thinking longer book=better. Heres my libertarian reading list of books that are shorter but still as good as atlas shrugged:
>anthem
>anatomy of the state
>new libertarian manifesto
>Agorist class theory
>Last whole premier to agorism
>The ethics of liberty

David Duke DDS

Registered
I read Fountainhead, couldn't make it through Shrugged. Rand's writing adds absolutely nothing to the ideas espoused in the books. Read a synopsis and save some time.

IM HORNY AS HANK REARDEN'S BIG HUGE TRAIN SLIDES RIGHT INTO THE BIG NEEDY TUNNEL
Not a lolbert but Hoppe >>>>>> Rand.
Rand's output is best understood as trashy supermarket romance novels with political undertones.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Not a lolbert but Hoppe >>>>>> Rand.
Rand's output is best understood as trashy supermarket romance novels with political undertones.
Hoppe is a pseudoscientist and a pseudoeconomist, the claims he makes are not backed by actual data and it shows that he's the shadow of Rothbard, who was not a good mentor to begin with.
But muh gay people bad, muh absolute monarchies, muh game theory applied to democracy, muh Corponations CEO monarchies, muh IQ ethnostates, muh Thrift Paradox is not real and saving and long-term time preferences are always good, and muh physical removal so I guess it's all good for you far-righters.
BTW all are Jewish.