Spookybones/Regina - DramaCow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Someone necro'd my thread and now my old account is obvious.
(Example of a joke)

Screenshot_20211121-032339~2.png

Screenshot_20211121-032219~2.png

Last edited:
All I got to say is that spooky you retarded faggot cocksucker all of your posts on kf were cringe gay and retarded and its a great thing that you got banned. annoying retarded faggot cocksucking bitch loser autist retard TAH and the cwcki us dunking on your faggot loser gay retard tranny life

fuck you and you retarded faggot kids too you bitch @Regina

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
All I got tobsay is that spooky you retarded faggot cocksucker all of yoir posts on kf were cringe gay and retarded and its a great thing that you got banned. annoying retarded faggot cocksucking bitch loser autist retard TAH dunking on your faggot loser gay retard tranny life

fuck you and you retarded faggot kids too you bitch
Which one are you? You literally just registered.

Why you so hateful? Do you need a family?

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
All I got to say is that spooky you retarded faggot cocksucker all of your posts on kf were cringe gay and retarded and its a great thing that you got banned. annoying retarded faggot cocksucking bitch loser autist retard TAH and the cwcki us dunking on your faggot loser gay retard tranny life

this seems a little personal, take a breath and respond without button mashing, please.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Nah, I'm not answering random, speculative bullshit. There's a massive, gaping lack of receipts for the vast majority of what you're saying. If you find something funny in the logs or whatever be my guest though.
Post a picture of your feminine hygiene products with a sticky note saying "I am a real woman" right now.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions

I sort of worry for whoever Josh hands the broom too. These newer crop of reddit farms users aren't up to snuff and are usually very personally involved in lolcow antics and trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.